Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Best Friend a Girl Can Have

Five years ago today, I fell in love with a boy in a picture.


Sure, he was furry and only 8 weeks old, but I was in love.


Sure, he cost the same as a down payment on a Honda, but he was worth it.


Four weeks later, I lied to my parents (because at 19, you do that) and flew halfway across the country by myself, armed with a pink and polka-dotted dog carrier, a blue alligator leash and collar, and a heart full to bursting.
 

I never stood a chance against this face.


I have yet to find a single situation that he can't improve...


...Christmas...


...sick days...

 
...Easter...
 
 
...hikes...

 
...Halloween...
 
 
...waterfall jumping...


...Saturday errands...


...St. Patrick's Day...


...lake days...



...this little guy is everything.
 
 
And I couldn't be more grateful that he's mine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment