Friday, January 25, 2013

Wise Words From Yogi Tea

Namaste, my lovelies! Friday has come to us again, and this Friday, I thought I'd share with you my favorite Yogi Tea tags.
If you are unfamiliar, a) Yogi Tea is fantastic and b) the tea tags have little inspirational phrases, kind of like Dove Promises or Fortune Cookies, except I never get the same one twice. These are the ones I have in my cube at work to get me through the day:

 

Inspiration is an unlimited power.

Chances multiply if you grab them.



The beauty of life is to experience yourself.

There is a beauty in your presence.

 
 

Let your mind dance with your body.

The only tool you need is kindness.

The heart sees deeper than the eye.

Act selfless, you will be infinite.


Love is to live for each other.

That's all I've got for today, folks, but hopefully one of these will serve as inspiration to you as you head into the weekend. I'll see y'all back here on Monday!

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how lovely! I'm an avid tea drinker. I see Yogi tea at the store all the time but have yet to try it! Now I will :)
    Hope you enjoy the weekend!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete